Framework agreement for delivery of medicines multi-dose and pharmaceutical inspections with deliveries to each activity in the municipalities.
A framework agreement shall be signed for 2 years with an option to extend one or more times for up to a further 2 years for each contracting authority.
The estimated annual ...
- Medical equipments, pharmaceuticals and personal care products
- Pharmaceutical products
- Medicinal products for the alimentary tract and metabolism
- Medicinal products for the blood, blood-forming organs and the cardiovascular system
- Medicinal products for dermatology and the musculo-skeletal system
- Medicinal products for the genitourinary system and hormones
- General anti-infectives for systemic use, vaccines, antineoplastic and immunodulating agents
- Medicinal products for the nervous system and sensory organs
- Various medicinal products
- United Kingdom
- North East England
- North West England
- Yorkshire and the Humber
- East Midlands
- West Midlands
- East of England
- South East England
- South West England
- Northern Ireland